dinsdag 3 november 2009

Simon says sparkle

Simon says all that sparkle, is de challenge van deze week, ik wilde graag een kaartje maken maar had geen idee voor een sketch, die heb ik meegenomen van Crafty Angels, dus 2 challenges in 1.
Het papier is (denk ik) van Basic Grey, het meisje is van Sugarnellie, ik heb dit Gorjuss meisje ingekleurd met copics.



Simon says all that sparkle! is the challenge this week.
Not to difficult for me, me likey sparkle, but I had no idea which sketch to use, I picked this one up from Crafty Angels, so 2 challenges in 1.
I think the paper is from Basic Grey, the little girl is from Sugarnellie, I colored this Gorjuss Girl with my copics.

2 opmerkingen:

*Ellen* zei

wat een schatje prachtig in die kleuren

Jacquel zei

Your cards are always so beautiful Linda! I love that image...excellent job my friend & tfs!!!
Hugs,
Jackie