woensdag 18 november 2009

Simon Says Animal Antics


Simon Says this week Animal Antics You can make whatever you like as long as it has an animal on there somewhere. It can be big, small, wild, tame, furry, feathery, slippery, slimy the choice is yours :-) We can't wait to see what you all make,, It would be nice to see some Christmas gifts for our pets too !! :-)

Copied the text from Simon Says, so much easier!
I used one of my Sugar Nellie stamps for this challenge. I think it is a dog, but can be another stuffed animal too.
It came out quite pink and girly, it seems to be my style, any color I pick, I end up with pink.
MacBeth (name of the stamp) is colored with Derwent Coloursoft pencils, the background is Basic Grey paper on SU! cardstock.
The flowers are from Prima, the ribbon is from my own stash of ... pink :o))

6 opmerkingen:

*Ellen* zei

ohh wat is die lief prachtig in die kleuren

2amscrapper zei

adorable card!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com zei

Oh so pretty! I love the colors and the pom pom trim..too cute!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Unknown zei

simply adorable! love the image you used.

Thanks for joining the Simon says Stamp Challenge

Anna

Lorraine A zei

oohh this is gorgeous ! I love this cute dog image and you coloured her beautifully ,,, lovely papers and embellies too ,,, so pretty ! I love it ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 zei

Oh he is adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby