maandag 22 december 2008

Challenge #01


Aan de hand van de sketch heb ik ook een kaart gemaakt, de stempel komt van SU! Lovely as a Tree, het dessinpapier is van Basic Grey Mellow, eerst heb ik het kaartje gesponst met distress inkt Shabby Shutters en Broken China, de boom is gestempeld met distress inkt Brushed Corduroy

I made a card with our first sketch, the stamp is SU! Lovely as a Tree, the designerpaper is from Basic Grey Mellow, first I sponged the card with distress ink Shabby Shutters and Broken China, the Tree is stamped with distress ink Brushed Corduroy, I sprayed it with a minimister which contained perfect pearls.

9 opmerkingen:

Jaspere zei

I know this is even more stunning in real life. I love the colorful background of the image (the grass and sky). Nice take on the challenge.

Jacquel zei

Wow, this is really pretty Linda! I'm going to try and do mine today...yours came out great!!!

Joanne Travis zei

Oh, Linda, this is SO beautiful!! I love the way you colored and shaded around the tree.

Covered In Crafts zei

That's just beautiful!!

Veronica Z zei

I will try the challenge tomorrow. Your card turned out so well!

Anoniem zei

great job on the challenge, I like the background too :)

Tina zei

Love this card! The dsp is gorgeous and so is your background color! You did a great job on the challenge!

Sara zei

Great card!!! I still haven't done the challenges, time to get to work now that the holidays are over.

sam zei

mooi kaartje, en nog de beste wensen voor 2009! groetjes sam