vrijdag 19 december 2008

1st challenge


Here it is! The first challenge, it is not a really difficult or most beautiful sketch you ever did see, but it's my first sketch. Much to learn in Photoshop.
It is a card, with a ribbon, I wanted to sketch a bow, but that would be a REAL challenge for me.
Anyway, a card size 6x6 inch or which you prefer, a ribbon with a little ehmz knot? and 2 brads or buttons.
When you have the SU stamp Inspired by Nature or Lovely as a Tree, that would be great, but another stamp is great too!
Girlfriends from SU blogger group 6, let me know what you think or let me see what gorgeous card you can make of this.


11 opmerkingen:

sumbine zei

Great sketch Linda!
I will use it this weekend :-)

Hugs Sabine

Jacquel zei

Awesome sketch Linda! I'll be using it ASAP!!!

Unknown zei

great sketch, i will work on it this weekend ;)

Anoniem zei

Thanks so much, Linda, for the great sketch!! I can't wait to try it!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Joanne
(sleepyinseattle) Blooger #6

Jaspere zei

Awesome sketch. I will have to try after the kiddos go to sleep tonight.

Sharon zei

Ooooo, like the sketch! I'll try it after the weekend (many family events going on..won't be able to craft).

Covered In Crafts zei

Cool! I'm all over it. Thanks!

*Sally* zei

on it!

Dragana zei

Hey Linda

Thanks for the sketch. I'll try to play today or tomorrow.

Cheers,

Dragana

Anoniem zei

Linda, the sketch is great and I plan on using it!

Tina zei

Wow great sketch! Nice job!