maandag 16 maart 2009

Happy Birthday


HB, er past niet veel meer letters op en had verder geen verjaardagsstempel bij me.
Het is een combinatie van 2 cardkits 1tje van Scrapfever en 1tje van Simpel-Scrappen lief konijntje toch, beetje pasen, het is gekleurd met mijn Copic Ciao Markers.

HB, there was not much space for more. And I did have my 'birthday'stamps with me.
It is a combination of 2 cardkits 1 from Scrapfever en 1 van Simpel-Scrappen sweet rabbit right? Somewhat easter, it is coloured with my Copic Ciao Markers

6 opmerkingen:

Jaspere zei

He sure is adorable. I really like your mix of dp's. TFS

Jacquel zei

What an adorable card and I love the layout! excellent work...tfs!!!

Unknown zei

just beautiful. love it!
love that little bunny

Joanne Travis zei

I LOVE this little bunny image and the beautiful layout!! Very nicely done.

Veronica Z zei

This card is so cute! The little bunny is adorable! Great colors and layout!

Anoniem zei

I love the bunny, he's so cute!